EXCEPTIONAL PHYSIOTHERAPY EMPLOYMENT WITH OUTDOORS/COTTAGE LIFESTYLE!
Are you a year-round outdoor enthusiast? Are you looking for an ideal location to raise a family? Perhaps you are tired of the busyness of city life and looking for a more relaxed pace of life. Are you looking for a fulfilling physiotherapy career in a private/public care mix? If you fit one of these categories, PhysioNorth, settled in the beautiful cottage country of Bancroft, Ontario, is the place for you.
PhysioNorth is moving into a newly built 4000 sq ft building with a full gym on October 1, 2020 and is looking for a motivated orthopaedic physiotherapist that fits well into our professional, friendly, and light-hearted team.
The position includes:
- Physiotherapy funded through the Bancroft Community Family Health Team providing care to individuals not covered by other means in addition to cardiac and respiratory rehab, pain management and chronic disease management
- Part-time inpatient care at the local hospital (if desired)
- Clinic work with manual therapy focus, exercise prescription, myofascial release, taping, acupuncture, all modalities
- Multidisciplinary (work with other PTs, physicians, nurses, kinesiologist, PTAs, social worker, dietician, pharmacist, health care promotor, pedorthist, RMT
- The clinic houses: Advanced Practice Provider for low back pain, Certified Respiratory Educator, Complete Concussion Management certification, Bonefit (Osteoporosis) Certification
- A high standard for treatment aiming correct the problem and prevent its recurrence by determining the root of a patient’s problem
- 32-40 hours a week (flexible dependent on your needs)
- Competitive remuneration based on skill level/post-graduate courses
- Extended health benefits
- Education incentives
- Mentorship to new graduates
- A flexible schedule
- A fully equipped clinic/gym
- A professional, friendly and light-hearted work environment
If you are a physiotherapist registered in Ontario and feel that you would complement our team, or for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.