Our Arnica Oil is a topical product used to soothe sore muscles and inflammation due to sprains, bruises, and wounds.
• Arnica has long been considered a herb of regal importance in Western herbalism
• Traditionally used topically to soothe sore muscles and inflammations due to sprains, bruises, dislocations, and wounds
• Also used traditionally for rheumatism affecting muscles and joints
• With sesquiterpene lactones helanalin and dihydrohelananin, both of which act to reduce the expression of inflammatory cytokines, notably Interleukin-1 (IL1) and TNF-a, which inflamed tissues over-produce
• Reduces pain and swelling of varicose veins
Who it’s for:
Use Arnica Oil if you suffer from sore muscles and inflammation.
NPN Use Claim:
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve pain and/or inflammation in muscles and joints (such as sprains, bruises, and/or joint pain).