Physiotherapist Full or Part-Time
EXCEPTIONAL PHYSIOTHERAPY EMPLOYMENT WITH OUTDOORS/COTTAGE LIFESTYLE!
Are you a year-round outdoor enthusiast? Are you looking for an ideal location to raise a family? Perhaps you are tired of the busyness of city life and looking for a more relaxed pace of life. Are you looking for a fulfilling physiotherapy career in a private only or private/public care mix? If you fit one of these categories, PhysioNorth, settled in the beautiful cottage country of Bancroft, Ontario, is the place for you.
PhysioNorth has moved into a newly built 4000 sq ft building with a fully equiped gym and is looking for a motivated orthopaedic physiotherapist that fits well into our professional, friendly, and light-hearted team.
The position includes:
- Primarily clinic orthopaedic treatment (manual therapy focus, exercise prescription, myofascial release, taping, acupuncture)
- Part-time inpatient care at the local hospital (if desired)
- The clinic houses: Advanced Practice Provider for low back pain, Certified Respiratory Educator, Complete Concussion Management certification, Bonefit (Osteoporosis) Certification
- A high standard for treatment aiming to correct the problem and prevent its recurrence by determining the root of a patient’s problem
PhysioNorth offers the following to physiotherapists:
- A full case load upon starting
- A high demand clinic
- A fully equipped gym and access to all treatment modalities
- Multi-disciplinary approach
- Mentorship opportunities for new grads
- Competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Extended health benefits
- A flexible schedule
- Allowance for professional development
- Opportunities to add new and unique services to the community
If you are a physiotherapist registered in Ontario and feel that you would complement our team, or for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.